Bella Gia Loyalty Award Program
Points & Rewards
To thank our valued clients, Bella Gia Salon & Day Spa has developed a Loyalty Award Program that provides valuable incentives to our returning guests. Below are more details on the program, should you have additional questions, please contact us at 619.297.7601.
How do I get started?
You don’t have to do a thing! All Bella Gia guests are automatically included in the program. Our computer system will keep track of your accumulated points. “How will I know how many Bella Gia Award Points I have?” Each time you cash out, your total points will show up on the bottom of your receipt. You can register online and check your points and make appointments at your convenience! You may also call us for reward point updates.
How do I earn my Bella Gia Award Points?
It’s easy! You can accumulate points through everyday interactions with Bella Gia. Below is a list of ways you can accumulate points and the value of each activity…
- $1 spent on services and gift card purchases = 1 Point
- Every $10 spent on full price products/retail items = 1 Point
- Prebook your next appt at checkout (same service group) = 25 Points
- Refer a new client to Bella Gia for any service = 250 Points (upon completion of their service(s)
- Earn 50 Loyalty points when you check in or tag us on Facebook or Instagram!
Hairstylist – Refer a Friend Program:
Refer a friend to your hairstylist – Receive a free haircut in addition to earning Bella Gia Bonus points (upon completion of referred services)
How much are my Bella Gia Award Points worth and what can I purchase with them?
For all services $30 or greater and all packages $200 or greater:
- $20 for every 250 Points earned when redeemed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- $10 for every 250 Points earned when redeemed Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Cannot combine Bella Gia Award points – Only One Bella Gia Award may be redeemed per visit
- Discounts can be used on future services only, no products
- Points are not transferable and are earned by the person completing the service(s).
60 minute Swedish Massage – $90 = 90 points
Haircut – $65 = 65 points
Shampoo/Conditioner – $40 = 4 points
Pre-Book Appt = 25 points
Refer a Friend +250 points (if referring to your hairstylist you also earn a FREE HAIRCUT!)
Total Points = 470 points
How and when can I redeem reward Bella Gia Bonus points?
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the Bella Gia Award Program works:
- Bella Gia Award points are awarded on all services and full priced products as well as the purchase of gift certificates.
- Bella Gia Awards may expire one year from the day that they were issued. So, if you haven’t reached the 250 point threshold within that year, your points may expire.
- Points will be awarded at time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa/salon. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you book it, etc.
- No refunds or credit will be given for your Bella Gia Award points, so be sure to plan ahead.
- Bella Gia Awards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Bella Gia Awards are non-transferrable.
- Bella Gia Awards will not be given for Series purchases (Series purchases are discounts for multiple services, example buy 6 massages get 1 free)
- Bella Gia Awards are not available for past appointments/products, new services only.
- May not be valid with some special offers or purchases. This will happen rarely, but it may happen.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender, including but not limited to Spa Week/Wellness, etc
- We reserve the right to adjust points when they are incorrectly calculated! Examples include points accidentally awarded for discounted services or third party gift certificates, etc.
- Members must have a valid email address on file and consent to receive program updates and announcements on member benefits to remain in the program. Members that opt-out of receiving email communication from Bella Gia pertaining to Bella Gia Loyalty Award Program will forfeit their membership and any accrued points.
- Any information collected through the program is for Bella Gia use only and will not be shared with outside companies.
- Bella Gia reserves the right to modify, or cancel the Loyalty Award Program at any time without notice.